5 Nights / 6 Days / ₹ 20,499/- (Per Person on twin sharing)
Day 1: Arrival at Bali
Arrival at Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar, Bali. Our representative will meets and welcoming you at the airport. Afterward, proceeding to the hotel for your refreshment. Rest of the day is free at leisure by own arrangement. Back to the hotel, stay overnight.
Day 2: Dolphin Watching Cruise
- Breakfast at hotel. Enjoy and experience an exhilarating early morning high speed cruise along the coastline of Nusa Dua to view the dolphins.Upon arrival in the Dolphin watching area, our guides will take you to the best places possible to see these wonderful marine creatures. In late afternoon you will return back to the hotel. Rest of the day is free for you to explore Bali on your own.
- Children below 10 year are not allowed.
- Cruise is not suitable for pregnant women, or people with heart or back problems
Day 3: Water Sports Half Day – Half Day Tanah Lot
- Breakfast at hotel, Proceed to Tanjung Benoa Beach for Water Sports (optional water sports include parasailing, jet ski, flying fish, snorkeling, sky tube, sea walker, etc ). Return back to the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is free for you to explore on your own.
- If normal parasailing cannot operate due to wind or water conditions, you can do flying fish without any additional cost. Or you can upgrade to parasailing adventure (double parasailing) by paying extra cost directly.
- Visit a spectacular Tanah Lot Temple which stands proudly on the rock inside the ocean. Shopping time is available on this visit for any kind of Balinese handicraft products good for souvenirs and or for collection. Return back to the hotel.
Day 4: Transfer from your Hotel in Bali to another
After breakfast check-out from your hotel. You will be transfered to your other hotel in Bali. Check-in at the hotel.
Day 5: Full Day Ubud Kintamani Tour with Tegenungan waterfalls
- After breakfast proceed for Kintamani tours which will guide you around some of the most desirable and beautiful areas located in the northeast of Bali including incredible views of the Mount Batur volcano and the lakes of the area. As with most tours the eight hour tour begins at 9am at your personal hotel where air conditioned transport to the first locations that are traditional markets where cheap and beautiful gold and sliver where can be purchased and examined as well as carving of grand size and smaller examples that may make practical gifts or souvenirs. Enjoy coffee plantation at Tegenungan Waterfall is one for nature lovers who happen to be staying in Bali Tegenungan considered the closest natural attraction of its kind. Getting to the falls is a pleasant drive down paved village roads lined with stretches of green rice fields on both sides. The falls are only several minutes’ walk down the trail beyond the shops, where you’ll enjoy the impressively green valley panorama with cascading water as a centrepiece. Overnight stay at hotel.
- The tour operates in all weather conditions. In case of extremely bad weather, the tour may be canceled.
Day 6: Departure from Bali
After a hearty breakfast you are transferred in time to the airport to board your flight back home.
- Check in baggage policy as per airline
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks(Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc)
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Drivers in Bali can only speak manageable English and provide basic information about places in tour. If you need a proper guide who can accompany you during tours and provide detailed information, then a licensed guide can be provided at extra cost.
- Seat in coach (SIC) transfers implies that transfers will be in a shared bus which will have other co-passengers. You are requested to be at the place of pick up / hotel lobby at least 5 minutes before pickup time. Sometime you may have to wait for a period of about 30-45 minutes depending upon traffic, location of the hotel on the route and picking up of other guests.
- For any change in pickup timing of private tours/transfers, request has to be made at least 24 hours in advance in the Telegram app. Any request for last minute changes would not be considered.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- At the time of check-in to your hotel, hotel may ask you to make an advance/security deposit (amount depends upon hotel policy). This amount is refunded at the time of check-out, minus the cost of any items taken from the mini-bar or other charges (like late check-out or any damages done to the accommodation).
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore.
- We reserve the right to issue a full refund in case we believe that we are unable to fulfil the services for any technical reasons.
- The rate quoted and shown is only valid for Indian passport holder. If you are not an Indian citizen, then please contact us to get the updated rates before confirming the booking.
- The cost and ticket issued for various attractions with regards to any children travelling are based on the age provided at the time of creating the package quote. If the service provider decide to charge extra cost based on the height of the children or wrong information as per Passport, then the cost has to be borne by the customer on site.
- We can only facilitate the visa application for the travelling passengers. Granting of visa is solely at the discretion of Embassy. If visa is rejected or delayed by the Embassy for any reason then we are not liable to give any refund and respective cancellation policies will apply.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it completely depends on hotel policy).
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- The price does not include expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- We reserve the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- In case a flight gets cancelled, we will not be liable to provide any alternate flights within the same cost, any additional cost incurred for the same shall be borne by the traveler.
- Cancellation will be as per the airlines cancellation policy.
- Refund will be done within 30 Workings days post deduction of cancellation charges by airlines (as per airline cancellation policy) and service charge of 25% on total value by Travel Mitro – Your Travel Mitra!.
- Reservation amount has to be paid upfront for us to start confirming your package.
- Full flight amount (if flights included) and any non-refundable hotel amount has to be paid within 3 days of booking.
- Balance payment (if any) needs to be completed 21 days prior to travel.
- For travel in less than 21 days from booking, complete payment must be received within 24 hours of booking.
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, PayPal, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, SWIFT or deposit cash Rs 1,99,000/- in adhereance to Income Tax ACT.
- We charge non-refundable financing fees for overdue amounts:
- Financing charges: 1% per day of pending amount, compounding per day
- Processing charges for financing: 5% per week of pending amount or INR 10,000 per week, whichever is lower; from 2nd week.
- We reserve the right to cancel your trip without notice after due date. Any cancellation costs will be borne by you.
- If the above-mentioned payment terms are not followed, we will not be held responsible for any change made in the package itinerary due to non-availability of flights, Hotels, Ferry etc.
- There might be an increase in total package cost offered at the time of bookings in case the payments are not received by us as per the terms mentioned and the extra cost need to be borne by the guest.
- We will never ask you to pay in a personal account. Please always pay using our website or in our company bank account.
- Date of booking to 31 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
- 30 to 16 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
- In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
- There will also be cancellation/amendment facilitation fee of Rs 2,500 per person (for Domestic Package) and Rs 5,000 per person (for International Package)