4 Nights – 5 Days / ₹ 8799/- (Per Person on twin sharing)
Useful Tips Before Booking
- If the stay is outside city area, there will be extra charges applicable for both private and shared transfers. These charges have to be paid directly before boarding the vehicle.
- Important: As on March 11th 2020, Thailand Government has scraped Visa on Arrival for Indians.
- Private Transfers doesn’t imply that the Vehicle is on Disposal. The vehicle will only pick you and drop you at the attraction at specified timings. Maximum waiting time in private tours/transfers is 30 minutes from the time of pickup. If you are not found at the pickup point within time, it will be considered a No Show.
- Seat in coach (SIC) transfers implies that transfers will be in a shared bus which will have other co-passengers. You are requested to be at the place of pick up / hotel lobby at least 5 minutes before pickup time. Sometime you may have to wait for a period of about 30-45 minutes depending upon traffic, location of the hotel on the route and picking up of other guests.
- Maximum waiting time in shared (SIC) pickups is 5 minutes. The guide/driver will look for you in the lobby, concierge area or call the hotel room. If no answer is received from room, the guide/driver will leave after waiting for 5 minutes and it will be considered a No Show.
- The pickup timings for shared (SIC) transfers are subject to change (prepone or postpone) based on your hotel location and the route of the pickup vehicle. Any change will be intimated by message on Telegram app.
- For Visa on Arrival, you need to make sure you carry one passport size photograph (4 x 6 cm) in size.
- Passport Validity has to be 6 months at the time of travel
- Valid Air Ticket and Proof of accommodation
- It is necessary to carry at least 10,000 THB per person or 20,000 THB per family. You may be asked to show this amount in cash/forex card during immigration or while getting visa on arrival. Amount in credit card or bank are not accepted.
- Visa Application Fee @ THB 2,000 per person (Free till April 2020). If you go for express visa, you may be charged THB 200 per person extra.
- For any change in pickup timing of private tours/transfers, request has to be made at least 24 hours in advance in the Telegram app. Any request for last minute changes would not be considered.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- At the time of check-in to your hotel, hotel may ask you to make an advance/security deposit (amount depends upon hotel policy). This amount is refunded at the time of check-out, minus the cost of any items taken from the mini-bar or other charges (like late check-out or any damages done to the accommodation).
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore.
- We reserve the right to issue a full refund in case we believe that we are unable to fulfil the services for any technical reasons.
- The rate quoted and shown is only valid for Indian passport holder. If you are not an Indian citizen, then please contact us to get the updated rates before confirming the booking.
- The cost and ticket issued for various attractions with regards to any children travelling are based on the age provided at the time of creating the package quote. If the service provider decide to charge extra cost based on the height of the children or wrong information as per Passport, then the cost has to be borne by the customer on site.
- We can only facilitate the visa application for the travelling passengers. Granting of visa is solely at the discretion of Embassy. If visa is rejected or delayed by the Embassy for any reason then we are not liable to give any refund and respective cancellation policies will apply.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks(Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc)
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
Terms & Conditions
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it completely depends on hotel policy).
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- The price does not include expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- We reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- In case a flight gets cancelled, we will not be liable to provide any alternate flights within the same cost, any additional cost incurred for the same shall be borne by the traveler.
- If your stay is falling on 24th December, 31st December or 14th February, there may be mandatory Gala Dinner Charges additional that you need to pay at the hotel directly.
Our Scope of Services
We are holiday organizers only. We inspect and select the services to be provided to you. However, we do not own, operate or control any airline, shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or provider etc. that is engaged to provide you services during the course of your tour. Therefore, please carefully note that:
- you will need to adhere to the conditions, rules and regulations of each service provider. For instance, you will need to check the baggage rules of the airline, you will need to check the hotel rules to check what the mealtimes are, at which you should make yourself available. The company is not responsible / liable for the consequences if you breach such rules and regulations.
- If you cause any injury or damage affecting the service provider, then you may be liable to the service provider and if the service provider recovers any monies from us for such injury or damages, we shall separately charge you for the same.
- We cannot be held responsible / liable for any delay, deficiency, injury, death, loss or damage etc. occasioned due to act or default of such service providers, their employees or agents.
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, PayPal, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, SWIFT or deposit cash Rs 1,99,000/- in adhereance to Income Tax ACT.
- We charge non-refundable financing fees for overdue amounts:
- Financing charges: 1% per day of pending amount, compounding per day
- Processing charges for financing: 5% per week of pending amount or INR 10,000 per week, whichever is lower; from 2nd week.
- We reserve the right to cancel your trip without notice after due date. Any cancellation costs will be borne by you.
- If the above-mentioned payment terms are not followed, we will not be held responsible for any change made in the package itinerary due to non-availability of flights, Hotels, Ferry etc.
- There might be an increase in total package cost offered at the time of bookings in case the payments are not received by us as per the terms mentioned and the extra cost need to be borne by the guest.
- We will never ask you to pay in a personal account. Please always pay using our website or in our company bank account.
Hotel Cancellation Policy:
- Date of booking to 31 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
- 30 to 16 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
- In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
- There will also be cancellation/amendment facilitation fee of Rs 2,500 per person (for Domestic Package) and Rs 5,000 per person (for International Package)