6 Nights / 7 Days / ₹ 66,999/- (Per Person on twin sharing)
Day 1: Arrival At Vienna
- Arrival Reception. Transfer to hotel and free time. You will receive information about the start of the circuit during the afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area. Rest of the day is free to explore Vienna.
Day 2: City Tour Of Vienna With Shroennbunn Palace
- Start with a scenic sightseeing tour of Vienna to know the most important places of interest including the Opera , the Museum of Fine Arts and Natural History , Parliament , the Royal Theatre , City Hall and the University. Passing by the Church of San Carlos, we arrive to the Belvedere Palace where we will walk through the gardens from where we are offered a fabulous view of the city. Directly afterwards, we head the Schönbrunn Palace where visitors can stroll around and enjoy its beautiful gardens. In the evening we go to the City Hall Square to enjoy the lighting and the nightlife in the neighbouring streets.
- (Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 3: Vienna – Bratislava – Budapest (Danube River Cruise)
- Proceed towards Bratislava – the capital of Slovakia by coach. The tour stops at Bratislava Castle. Cross the Danube and have a look at the new part of the city. Later make a photo stop at the city center to see the historical buildings like the Old Town, St Martins Cathedral, St Michael Tower. Upon arrival at Budapest, we take a relaxing monumental Cruise on the Danube and admire the views of the city and parliament.
- (Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 4: Budapest City Tour
- Today discover the famous attractions in Budapest on your panoramic city tour. Pass by the chain bridge, Parliament, Heroes Square, Opera House, St Stephen’s Basilica. Visit Fishermen’s Bastion for amazing views of the Danube. Enjoy shopping at the Central Market Hall where you can buy the famous Budapest Paprika.
- (Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 5: Budapest – Kutna Hora – Prague
- Proceed by coach to Prague – the capital of Czech Republic. En route visit Kutna Hora. Photostop at St Barbara’s Cathedral, dedicated to the patron saint of the miners and now a world heritage sight famous for its Gothic design. Visit the Sedlec Ossuary, also known as the ‘bone church’ a small chapel estimated to display the skeletons of 40,000 to 70,000 people, each arranged artistically to form the chapel’s decor. Upon arrival at Prague we visit the Old Town Square. This central location is full of energy and touristic activities. It’s a marvellous place to acquaint ourselves with Prague. Check-in at hotel and relax.
- (Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 6: Prague City Highlights + River Cruise
- Proceed for city tour of Prague. Lasting three hours and a half. The tour starts off from the “Castel Quarter” (admission included), the political, religious and monumental centre of the capital, and the cathedral, the palaces and viewpoints over the “city of the 100 towers” and explains the history of the country. We then continue our walk through the “Small City” or “Malastrana Quarter”, the city’s Baroque jewel, to the famous “Charles Bridge”.
- The city tour is followed by a monumental cruise on the river Vlatava. Free afternoon to continue exploring the city. In the evening, we enjoy time in the historic city centre and there will be an opportunity for you to enjoy cuisines from around the world. Dinner at extra cost.
- (Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 7: Departure From Prague
After breakfast, check-out from your hotel. You will be transferred to the airport to catch your flight back home.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks(Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc)
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Please note: We are only a visa facilitator to get Visas processed. We don’t undertake or guarantee that Visa will be granted for any traveler. Visa approval strictly lies in the hands of Embassy.
- Paris hotels charge a city tax (tourist tax) at the time of checkout which has to be paid directly at hotels.
- City tax varies depending on star category of hotels and is charged on the basis of per person per night. For Apartments and 2 star (EUR 1), 3 star (EUR 1.65), 4 star (EUR 2.48) and 5 star (EUR 3.3)
- Zurich hotels charge a city tax ( CHF 2.50 per person, per night) at the time of checkout which has to be paid directly at hotels. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age
- Shengen Visa for France may take processing time of minimum 7-10 working days. Please ensure you have sufficient time to travel before you book.
- All sightseeing tours depart from a common pickup point and you will have to reach the pickup point on your own (unless mentioned otherwise in inclusions)
- Shengen Visa for Switzerland may take processing time of minimum 10-12 working days. Please ensure you have sufficient time to travel before you book.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- At the time of check-in to your hotel, hotel may ask you to make an advance/security deposit (amount depends upon hotel policy). This amount is refunded at the time of check-out, minus the cost of any items taken from the mini-bar or other charges (like late check-out or any damages done to the accommodation).
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore.
- We reserve the right to issue a full refund in case we believe that we are unable to fulfil the services for any technical reasons.
- The rate quoted and shown is only valid for Indian passport holder. If you are not an Indian citizen, then please contact us to get the updated rates before confirming the booking.
- The cost and ticket issued for various attractions with regards to any children travelling are based on the age provided at the time of creating the package quote. If the service provider decide to charge extra cost based on the height of the children or wrong information as per Passport, then the cost has to be borne by the customer on site.
- We can only facilitate the visa application for the travelling passengers. Granting of visa is solely at the discretion of Embassy. If visa is rejected or delayed by the Embassy for any reason then we are not liable to give any refund and respective cancellation policies will apply.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it completely depends on hotel policy).
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- The price does not include expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- We reserve the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- In case a flight gets cancelled, we will not be liable to provide any alternate flights within the same cost, any additional cost incurred for the same shall be borne by the traveler.
- Reservation amount has to be paid upfront for us to start confirming your package.
- Full flight amount (if flights included) and any non-refundable hotel amount has to be paid within 3 days of booking.
- Balance payment (if any) needs to be completed 21 days prior to travel.
- For travel in less than 21 days from booking, complete payment must be received within 24 hours of booking.
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, PayPal, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, SWIFT or deposit cash Rs 1,99,000/- in adhereance to Income Tax ACT.
- We charge non-refundable financing fees for overdue amounts:
- Financing charges: 1% per day of pending amount, compounding per day
- Processing charges for financing: 5% per week of pending amount or INR 10,000 per week, whichever is lower; from 2nd week.
- We reserve the right to cancel your trip without notice after due date. Any cancellation costs will be borne by you.
- If the above-mentioned payment terms are not followed, we will not be held responsible for any change made in the package itinerary due to non-availability of flights, Hotels, Ferry etc.
- There might be an increase in total package cost offered at the time of bookings in case the payments are not received by us as per the terms mentioned and the extra cost need to be borne by the guest.
- We will never ask you to pay in a personal account. Please always pay using our website or in our company bank account.
- Date of booking to 31 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
- 30 to 16 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
- In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
- There will also be cancellation/amendment facilitation fee of Rs 2,500 per person (for Domestic Package) and Rs 5,000 per person (for International Package)