7 Nights / 8 Days / ₹ 94,999/- (Per Person on twin sharing)
Day 1: Arrival at Paris
Welcome to one of the world’s most visited cities – Paris. Meet your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall and proceed to our hotel. Check in and relax in your hotel. Meal Plan (Dinner)
Day 2: Paris City Tour, Visit the 2nd Level of Eiffel Tower
Today after the breakfast we proceed for guided city tour of Paris – A city known for architectural icons, exquisite cuisine, chic boutiques, priceless art treasures and sensational cabarets. In our city tour marvel at the finest Parisian sights – the Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Invalides, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, and several others. Later we proceed to the iconic Eiffel Tower. From its 2nd level, take in breath taking view of the city of Paris. (Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 3: Paris Disneyland (Optional) + Seine Cruise
Today, experience an exciting day at Euro Disney (optional at extra cost) – the most visited amusement park in all of Europe. You may choose between Disney Park and enjoy the several rides OR visit the Disney Studios and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies on live sets. Highlight of the evening will be a romantic cruise down the River Seine. Tonight, you have chance to enjoy the optional Lido Show. (Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 4: Brussels Orientation Tour – Keukenhauf Gardens Or Miniature Park – Madurodam
Today after breakfast we depart to Brussels, Headquarters of the European Union and capital of Belgium. On arrival in Brussels we visit one of Europe’s most beautiful squares, the Grand Place, the medieval Town Hall and the fabled Mannekin Pis statue. Drive past St. Michael’s Church and stop for a photograph at the Atomium. Relax in your coach as we proceed to the city of Lisse to tour the legendary Kuekenhof Gardens (till the 20th May), tulips, daffodils and hyacinths create dazzling patches of colour. The park is said to be the greatest flower show on earth, (from 21st May) proceed to Den Hague to visit Madurodam, a miniature park to see a range of perfect 1:25 scale model replicas of famous Dutch monuments and projects. Overnight stay at Netherlands. (Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 5: Amsterdam Canal Cruise + Cologne (Germany)
Today after breakfast depart to Amsterdam. On arrival board a cruise to explore the city of Amsterdam in a glass-topped boat, drifting through the canals. Next we proceed to Cologne, famous for its Eau de Cologne. Here you will visit the imposing Cologne Cathedral, a Gothic masterpiece with its 515 feet twin towers, a World Heritage site and the largest cathedral in Northern Europe. Overnight stay at Germany. (Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 6: Visit to Black Forest – Rhine Falls – Transfer to Switzerland
Today after breakfast depart to the heart of the Black Forest, known for its picturesque woods, consisting of pines and firs. You will be thrilled to see the scenic beauty of the quaint villages in the heart of Black Forest region. Witness a demonstration of how cuckoo clocks are made. Sit back and enjoy the scenic beauty as we drive towards Switzerland. We halt at Schaffhausen, where you see the magnificent Rhine Falls – Europe’s biggest and most spectacular Rhine falls. Overnight at Switzerland. (Breakfast and Dinner)
Day 7: Mount Titlis – Rotair – World’s first Rotating Cable Car
Today, we get a panoramic view of magnificent mountain peaks and glacier crevasses on your trip to Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car, Rotair. Mt. Titlis is central Switzerland’s loftiest peak, covered with snow and ice and a visual treat. At 10,000 feet get an unrestricted 360 degree view of the Alpine landscape. Experience the TITLIS Cliff Walk – the highest suspension bridge in Europe. Later we proceed to one of the most beautiful cities of Switzerland – Lucerne. Visit the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke (wooden bridge). You have some free time to shop for famous Swiss watches, knives, souvenirs and chocolates. (Breakfast, and Dinner)
Day 8: Fly Back Home
Today we head back home after a fun filled and wonderful tour. Check-out after breakfast and head for the airport for your flight home. We hope you carry some wonderful and magnificent memories of your holiday and request you to spare a few minutes, in giving us a feedback about your holiday.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks(Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc)
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Please note: We are only a visa facilitator to get Visas processed. We don’t undertake or guarantee that Visa will be granted for any traveler. Visa approval strictly lies in the hands of Embassy.
- Paris hotels charge a city tax (tourist tax) at the time of checkout which has to be paid directly at hotels.
- City tax varies depending on star category of hotels and is charged on the basis of per person per night. For Apartments and 2 star (EUR 1), 3 star (EUR 1.65), 4 star (EUR 2.48) and 5 star (EUR 3.3)
- Zurich hotels charge a city tax ( CHF 2.50 per person, per night) at the time of checkout which has to be paid directly at hotels. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age
- Shengen Visa for France may take processing time of minimum 7-10 working days. Please ensure you have sufficient time to travel before you book.
- All sightseeing tours depart from a common pickup point and you will have to reach the pickup point on your own (unless mentioned otherwise in inclusions)
- Shengen Visa for Switzerland may take processing time of minimum 10-12 working days. Please ensure you have sufficient time to travel before you book.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- At the time of check-in to your hotel, hotel may ask you to make an advance/security deposit (amount depends upon hotel policy). This amount is refunded at the time of check-out, minus the cost of any items taken from the mini-bar or other charges (like late check-out or any damages done to the accommodation).
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore.
- We reserve the right to issue a full refund in case we believe that we are unable to fulfil the services for any technical reasons.
- The rate quoted and shown is only valid for Indian passport holder. If you are not an Indian citizen, then please contact us to get the updated rates before confirming the booking.
- The cost and ticket issued for various attractions with regards to any children travelling are based on the age provided at the time of creating the package quote. If the service provider decide to charge extra cost based on the height of the children or wrong information as per Passport, then the cost has to be borne by the customer on site.
- We can only facilitate the visa application for the travelling passengers. Granting of visa is solely at the discretion of Embassy. If visa is rejected or delayed by the Embassy for any reason then we are not liable to give any refund and respective cancellation policies will apply.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it completely depends on hotel policy).
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- The price does not include expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- We reserve the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- In case a flight gets cancelled, we will not be liable to provide any alternate flights within the same cost, any additional cost incurred for the same shall be borne by the traveler.
- Reservation amount has to be paid upfront for us to start confirming your package.
- Full flight amount (if flights included) and any non-refundable hotel amount has to be paid within 3 days of booking.
- Balance payment (if any) needs to be completed 21 days prior to travel.
- For travel in less than 21 days from booking, complete payment must be received within 24 hours of booking.
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, PayPal, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, SWIFT or deposit cash Rs 1,99,000/- in adhereance to Income Tax ACT.
- We charge non-refundable financing fees for overdue amounts:
- Financing charges: 1% per day of pending amount, compounding per day
- Processing charges for financing: 5% per week of pending amount or INR 10,000 per week, whichever is lower; from 2nd week.
- We reserve the right to cancel your trip without notice after due date. Any cancellation costs will be borne by you.
- If the above-mentioned payment terms are not followed, we will not be held responsible for any change made in the package itinerary due to non-availability of flights, Hotels, Ferry etc.
- There might be an increase in total package cost offered at the time of bookings in case the payments are not received by us as per the terms mentioned and the extra cost need to be borne by the guest.
- We will never ask you to pay in a personal account. Please always pay using our website or in our company bank account.
- Date of booking to 31 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
- 30 to 16 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
- In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
- There will also be cancellation/amendment facilitation fee of Rs 2,500 per person (for Domestic Package) and Rs 5,000 per person (for International Package)