6N – 7D / ₹1,19,999/- (P.P.)
(Instant off upto 20,000 for couple)
- Travel/Medical insurance
- Personal medical kit
- Expenses for personal nature
- Emergency evacuation cost
- Anything not mentioned under the head inclusions.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, road blocks and / or any factors beyond control.
- The tariff does not include barbeque, personal expenses like telephone, laundry etc
We have a variety of Products suiting the requirements of everyone. You can select the tour as per your preference. Once you select a Tour and agreed upon the Terms and Conditions, You can book the package online. Guests who are unable to book online, can deposit clearing cheques in any of our Bank Accounts
What happens after you book?
- Receive Holiday confirmation voucher within 24 hours.
- Review travel dates, destination etc in confirmation voucher.
- In case of discrepancy mail us / call us with your Booking ID at email@example.com
- Cancellation made 30 days or more before departure date – 25% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made 15 to 30 Days prior to Departure – 50% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Cancellation made within 15 Days before Departure – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- In case of no show – 100% of package price will be applicable as cancellation charges.
- Note: Please read the terms and conditions before booking.
Loss / Damage
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed/rejected, and the client will not hold Travel Mitro for the same. The client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from Travel Mitro