4 Nights / 5 Days / ₹ 44,999/- (Per Person on twin sharing)
Arrival At Dubai – Evening Desert Safari
Upon arrival at Dubai International Airport, you will be transfered to hotel and check in (Normal Check in time is at 14:00 hrs – Early check in is subject to availability and may cost extra). In the evening take a thrilling ride through the deserts. Relish authentic Arabic cuisine. Be spellbound by the enthralling performances by exotic dancers. Watch the stars blinking at you in the wildness of the desert. All this and more for the tourist. Trip to the desert is full of Fun and adventure.
Morning Half Day City Tour And Evening Dhow Cruise With Dinner
After breakfast proceed for a panoramic half day city tour of Dubai. You will tour the Jumeirah Mosque, Bastakiya square, drive in front of the Atlantis, the Gold Souk and the Spice Souk, where you can shop as much as you want. Your last stop will be the Dubai Mall where you can spend some time going through all the shops. In evening pick up from hotel around 6:30 pm and proceed to enjoy Dhow Cruise. Cruising down Dubai creek is a novel experience, one which you cannot miss when in Dubai. Dividing the charming ‘city of lights’ into two commercial districts, Dubai Creek epitomizes the city’s personality. The view of the city is intertwining of traditional and modern architect and culture. On dhow cruise; international buffet dinner will be served with soft drinks in the silence along Dubai Creek. Overnight stay at hotel.
Dubai Mall And Top Of Burj Khalifa
Breakfast at hotel. Today first half is free for leisure. You may choose to explore near by malls or go for Ski Dubai (at your own expense) at Mall of the Emirates. In the afternoon you will be transferred to Dubai Mall, one of the largest malls in the world and home to over 1200 stores. Discover Dubai Aquarium and spend your time shopping. Later proceed to the Top of Burj Khalifa, World’s Tallest Tower. You will be taken to the 124th Floor Observation Deck at Burj Khalifa from where you can admire panoramic views entire Dubai. Spend half an hour at the top and then come down, and at 7 pm watch the Dubai Fountains come alive. There is a 10 minute show every 20 minutes and its lovely to watch the largest fountain in the world. Return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour With Ferrari World (Optional)
After breakfast you can opt for full day tour of Abu Dhabi with Ferrari Theme Park (optional tour). Discover Abu Dhabi including Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. shimmering skyscrapers, villas and palaces line our route along the Riviera-style Corniche with its blue Gulf waters and enticing offshore islands. Stop by the biggest and famous Marina mall for lunch (cost not included) or shopping. In the afternoon visit Ferrari World. Ferrari World is Situated on the Yas island, FWAD has a surface area of 200,000 square meters, all under cover, which makes it the biggest indoor park in the world. There are over 20 attractions for visitors to enjoy, from the must futuristic such as Formula Rossa, the worlds fastest rollercoaster, which can accelerate its cars from 0 to 240 kmh in the same time as a Formula 1 car, to the four dimensional Speed of Magic. Return back to hotel in the evening for overnight stay.
Departure From Dubai
Wake up to a lazy breakfast this morning. Today enjoy the various amenities available at your hotel or catch up with some last minute shopping. Later it’s time for you to be transferred to the airport in order for you to catch your flight back home.
- Check in baggage policy as per airline
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks(Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc)
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- If the stay is outside city area, there will be extra charges applicable for both private and shared transfers. These charges have to be paid directly before boarding the vehicle.
- Private Transfers doesn’t imply that the Vehicle is on Disposal. The vehicle will only pick you and drop you at the attraction at specified timings. Maximum waiting time in private tours/transfers is 30 minutes from the time of pickup. If you are not found at the pickup point within time, it will be considered a No Show.
- Seat in coach (SIC) transfers implies that transfers will be in a shared bus which will have other co-passengers. You are requested to be at the place of pick up / hotel lobby at least 5 minutes before pickup time. Sometime you may have to wait for a period of about 30-45 minutes depending upon traffic, location of the hotel on the route and picking up of other guests.
- The pickup timings for shared (SIC) transfers are subject to change (prepone or postpone) based on your hotel location and the route of the pickup vehicle. Any change will be intimated by message on Telegram app.
- Maximum waiting time in shared (SIC) pickups is 5 minutes. The guide/driver will look for you in the lobby, concierge area or call the hotel room. If no answer is received from room, the guide/driver will leave after waiting for 5 minutes and it will be considered a No Show.
- For pickup and drop to residential area, pickup can only be done in private vehicle and there will be extra surcharge applicable payable directly at the time of pickup.
- Tourism Dirham Fee is 10 AED (3*), 15 AED (4*) and 20 AED (5*) per room per night which needs to be paid at time of check-in or check-out (as per hotel policy).
- For UAE/Dubai Visa, children visas will not be approved, unless parents visa is attached along with. Kindly apply for parents visas first. Upon approval of the same, please proceed to apply for the child visa.
- Carrying alcohol in vehicle or while on tour is not allowed. There is heavy fine of AED 50,000 if caught.
- For any change in pickup timing of private tours/transfers, request has to be made at least 24 hours in advance in the Telegram app. Any request for last minute changes would not be considered.
- It is recommended to buy a SIM card with data before coming out of airport in Dubai. This will help you to get in touch with drivers easily as WhatsApp calls do not work in Dubai.
- Check-in time in Dubai is 2 pm. You may need to wait if you reach early as early check-in is not guaranteed.
- All tours and transfers are on SIC (Seat in Coach basis) unless converted to Private. Tours may include multiple pickup points (4-5 hotels) for other passengers.
- If you staying in a hotel located in Deira, for most of the shared tours/transfers, you may be one of the first to be picked and last to be dropped. Thus it is recommended to upgrade to private transfers.
- If you are traveling with elderly people or infants or pregnant women, then Desert Safari is not advisable for you. You can opt for desert safari without dune bashing in that case.
- Room sizes in following hotels are small e.g. City Max (215 sq ft), Panorama Grand (200 sq ft), Howard Johnson (260 sq ft), City Season Towers (240 sq ft). Opt for apartments or 4 star hotels to get larger rooms.
- In case you are opting for Dhow Cruise or Desert Safari with Dinner, the food quality on the Cruise or Desert Safari may not be good and you may not like it.
- All Dubai Hotels charge Tourism Fee in AED, which needs to be paid at the time of check-in or check-out from the hotel.
- While visiting Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque all travelers need to follow dress code. Long, loose fitting, ankle length trousers or skirts for women and men. Women must wear a headscarf.
- Top of Burj Khalifa Tickets are booked at fixed time slots and once issued cannot be cancelled or changed or refunded.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- At the time of check-in to your hotel, hotel may ask you to make an advance/security deposit (amount depends upon hotel policy). This amount is refunded at the time of check-out, minus the cost of any items taken from the mini-bar or other charges (like late check-out or any damages done to the accommodation).
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore.
- We reserve the right to issue a full refund in case we believe that we are unable to fulfil the services for any technical reasons.
- The rate quoted and shown is only valid for Indian passport holder. If you are not an Indian citizen, then please contact us to get the updated rates before confirming the booking.
- The cost and ticket issued for various attractions with regards to any children travelling are based on the age provided at the time of creating the package quote. If the service provider decide to charge extra cost based on the height of the children or wrong information as per Passport, then the cost has to be borne by the customer on site.
- We can only facilitate the visa application for the travelling passengers. Granting of visa is solely at the discretion of Embassy. If visa is rejected or delayed by the Embassy for any reason then we are not liable to give any refund and respective cancellation policies will apply.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it completely depends on hotel policy).
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- The price does not include expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- We reserve the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- In case a flight gets cancelled, we will not be liable to provide any alternate flights within the same cost, any additional cost incurred for the same shall be borne by the traveler.
- Cancellation will be as per the airlines cancellation policy.
- Refund will be done within 30 Workings days post deduction of cancellation charges by airlines (as per airline cancellation policy) and service charge of 25% on total value by Travel Mitro – Your Travel Mitra!.
- Reservation amount has to be paid upfront for us to start confirming your package.
- Full flight amount (if flights included) and any non-refundable hotel amount has to be paid within 3 days of booking.
- Balance payment (if any) needs to be completed 21 days prior to travel.
- For travel in less than 21 days from booking, complete payment must be received within 24 hours of booking.
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, PayPal, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, SWIFT or deposit cash Rs 1,99,000/- in adhereance to Income Tax ACT.
- We charge non-refundable financing fees for overdue amounts:
- Financing charges: 1% per day of pending amount, compounding per day
- Processing charges for financing: 5% per week of pending amount or INR 10,000 per week, whichever is lower; from 2nd week.
- We reserve the right to cancel your trip without notice after due date. Any cancellation costs will be borne by you.
- If the above-mentioned payment terms are not followed, we will not be held responsible for any change made in the package itinerary due to non-availability of flights, Hotels, Ferry etc.
- There might be an increase in total package cost offered at the time of bookings in case the payments are not received by us as per the terms mentioned and the extra cost need to be borne by the guest.
- We will never ask you to pay in a personal account. Please always pay using our website or in our company bank account.
- Date of booking to 31 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
- 30 to 16 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
- In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
- There will also be cancellation/amendment facilitation fee of Rs 2,500 per person (for Domestic Package) and Rs 5,000 per person (for International Package)