3 Nights / 4 Days / ₹ 8,000/- (Per Person on twin sharing)
Please note below is a tentative itinerary for your trip. The actual may vary depending on the inclusions selected in the trip.
Day 1: Arrival at Shimla from Delhi – Half Day Local Sightseeing
Reach Shimla by Volvo (if overnight journey, then previous day evening departure from Delhi). Pickup from Bus Stand and check-in to the hotel (early check-in subject to availability). Afternoon go for city tour covering Indian Institute of Advanced Studies (built in Elizabeth Style of English renaissance and completed in 1888), Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhoo temple. Evening is free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town – The Mall and the Ridge. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Day 2: Day Excursion to Kufri
After a delicious breakast this morning, get ready to venture into Kufri – a haven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers. With panoramic views of the Himalayas, steep hikes, adventure sports and quite a few fun and interesting sightseeing attractions, Kufri is a great place to unwind. Popular specially with trekkers, the splendid weather and stunning natural beauty make Kufri an ideal summer getaway. Interestingly, Kufri is also the venue for an annual winter sports festival held in February. With the oldest skiing slopes in Himachal Pradesh, Kufri is also famously referred to as a ski destination. Himalayan Nature Park in the outskirts is home to over 180 varieties of fauna. As part of Kufri sightseeing, visit Green Valley, Fagu Valley, Indraprastha Park, Mini Zoo & Fun World. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Day 3: Day Excursion to Chail and Naldhera
After a delicious breakast in Shimla this morning, set out on an excursion to Chail. The former summer capital of the princely state of Patiala, this beautiful hill station is located 63 km from Shimla in the Shivalik region of the state. Covering an area of over 72 acres, Chail is spread across three hillocks – Rajgarh, Pandewa and Sadh Tiba. Get ready to visit the famous Chail Palace. Some of the other places of interest are Sidh Baba Ka Mandir (at a height of 8000 ft from downtown Chail, Sidh Baba Ka Mandir is set on a hill between Rajgarh and Pandhawa. The local residents of Chail believe that this mandir is the protector of success of Chail) and the highest cricket pitch and polo ground in the world The Cricket Ground (built in 1893 after leveling the top of a hill. Also visit the village of Sadhupul – between Kandaghat and Chail astride Ashwini stream. Later, make your way to Naldehra Golf Club (67 kms from Chail) located some 22 kilometres from Shimla at an altitude of 2200 meters. The golf course is said to have a design that resembles Scottish links courses. Return to your hotel in Shimla and have your dinner. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Day 4: Half Day Excursion to Kufri – Departure from Shimla to Delhi
Early morning, get ready to venture into Kufri – a haven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers. With panoramic views of the Himalayas, steep hikes, adventure sports and quite a few fun and interesting sightseeing attractions, Kufri is a great place to unwind. Popular specially with trekkers, the splendid weather and stunning natural beauty make Kufri an ideal summer getaway. Interestingly, Kufri is also the venue for an annual winter sports festival held in February. With the oldest skiing slopes in Himachal Pradesh, Kufri is also famously referred to as a ski destination. Himalayan Nature Park in the outskirts is home to over 180 varieties of fauna. As part of Kufri sightseeing, visit Green Valley, Fagu Valley, Indraprastha Park, Mini Zoo & Fun World. Return to Shimla in the afternoon and transfer to bus stand to board your Volvo to Delhi.
Useful Tips before Booking:
- Hotels may not have free heater services available. Heaters may be arranged from the hotel at additional charges on direct payment basis, varying from Rs 400 – Rs 1000, as per hotel charges and availability. We request you to kindly check the same with the hotel at the time of check-in to avoid inconvenience during stay.
- Vehicles in Hill Areas – Even if you opt for AC vehicle, in hill stations AC is non-operational to avoid damage or mid-trip break down of the vehicle for your own convenience. Also, in several hill areas, commercial vehicles are not allowed to play music to prevent accidents
- Driving in hilly areas which are different from normal driving, speed limit would be 30 kms per hour.
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- At the time of check-in to your hotel, hotel may ask you to make an advance/security deposit (amount depends upon hotel policy). This amount is refunded at the time of check-out, minus the cost of any items taken from the mini-bar or other charges (like late check-out or any damages done to the accommodation).
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore.
- We reserve the right to issue a full refund in case we believe that we are unable to fulfil the services for any technical reasons.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks(Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc)
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
Terms and Conditions:
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it completely depends on hotel policy).
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- The price does not include expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- We reserve the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- In case a flight gets cancelled, we will not be liable to provide any alternate flights within the same cost, any additional cost incurred for the same shall be borne by the traveler.
Our Scope of Services:
We are holiday organizers only. We inspect and select the services to be provided to you. However, we do not own, operate or control any airline, shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or provider etc. that is engaged to provide you services during the course of your tour. Therefore, please carefully note that:
- you will need to adhere to the conditions, rules and regulations of each service provider. For instance, you will need to check the baggage rules of the airline, you will need to check the hotel rules to check what the mealtimes are, at which you should make yourself available. The company is not responsible / liable for the consequences if you breach such rules and regulations.
- If you cause any injury or damage affecting the service provider, then you may be liable to the service provider and if the service provider recovers any monies from us for such injury or damages, we shall separately charge you for the same.
- We cannot be held responsible / liable for any delay, deficiency, injury, death, loss or damage etc. occasioned due to act or default of such service providers, their employees or agents.
- Reservation amount has to be paid upfront for us to start confirming your package.
- Full flight amount (if flights included) and any non-refundable hotel amount has to be paid within 3 days of booking.
- Balance payment (if any) needs to be completed 21 days prior to travel.
- For travel in less than 21 days from booking, complete payment must be received within 24 hours of booking.
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, PayPal, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, SWIFT or deposit cash Rs 1,99,000/- in adhereance to Income Tax ACT.
- We charge non-refundable financing fees for overdue amounts:
- Financing charges: 1% per day of pending amount, compounding per day
- Processing charges for financing: 5% per week of pending amount or INR 10,000 per week, whichever is lower; from 2nd week.
- We reserve the right to cancel your trip without notice after due date. Any cancellation costs will be borne by you.
- If the above-mentioned payment terms are not followed, we will not be held responsible for any change made in the package itinerary due to non-availability of flights, Hotels, Ferry etc.
- There might be an increase in total package cost offered at the time of bookings in case the payments are not received by us as per the terms mentioned and the extra cost need to be borne by the guest.
- We will never ask you to pay in a personal account. Please always pay using our website or in our company bank account.
Hotel Cancellation Policy:
- Date of booking to 31 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
- 30 to 16 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
- In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.