3 Nights / 4 Days / ₹ 7,999/- (Per Person on twin sharing)
Day 1: Arrival at Srinagar Houseboat
On your arrival in Srinagar, you will meet our representative at the airport and transfer to your houseboat and check-in. Later, get ready for an hour long Shikara ride in the lake. This boat ride glides you past some wonderful vegetable gardens and aquatic life. Dinner and Overnight stay in Houseboat.
Day 2: Transfer from Srinagar Houseboat Hotel to Srinagar
After breakfast today, check out from your houseboat. Arrive at the hotel and check in. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 3: Full Day Excursion to Doodhpathri
- After breakfast, get ready for day excursion to Doodhpathri or “Valley of Milk”. Situated 40 kms from Srinagar, it is definitely an unexplored place in Kashmir. You will certainly love the green meadows, pristine environment and serenity. It takes about an hour to reach Doodhpathri from Srinagar by cab. A river cascading down the pebbles is a walk of 5 minutes from the parking. You will definitely meet sphered who will be keeping a watchful eye on his flock grazing on the verdant meadows and some cattle and horses. On reaching river, you can soak your feet on the clear and icy water. The best thing to enjoy here is the ride on horses (at extra cost) to the bottom of snow covered mountains and trekking. The best time to travel Doodhpathri is between May to July as the weather is pleasant and preachy. The temperature varies between 10-15 degrees during this time. Later, drive back to Srinagar for overnight stay.
- Please note: Entry tickets for the monuments & all activity charges are on direct payment basis by the customer
Day 4: Departure from Srinagar
After breakfast check out & transfer for Srinagar Airport to board the scheduled Flight for onward destination.
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks(Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc)
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room & the third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary.The itinerary is fixed and cannot be modified, in case of any changes post confirmation additional cost may be applicableon the basis of changes done (to be bourne by the customer)(Vehicle operational timings 08:30 AM to 07:30 PM).
- Itinerary changes are subjected to availability of tours, weather conditions and operational possibilities.
- Any Tour if missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing, time permitting.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of the tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
- No Hand baggage will be allowed to be carried inside the aircraft at Srinagar Airport due to security reasons. Only jewellery and laptops will be allowed for cabin baggage.Guest need to reach prior 03 to 04 hrs to the departure due to strict security check in.
- Vehicles in Hill Areas – Even if you opt for AC vehicle, in hill stations AC is non-operational to avoid damage or mid-trip break down of the vehicle for your own convenience. Also, in several hill areas, commercial vehicles are not allowed to play music to prevent accidents
- Only Postpaid connection works in Jammu & Kashmir.
- 2 Star & 3 Star hotels in Srinagar,Gulmarg & Pahalgam are Non AC rooms.
- Sightseeing option such as Pony Ride at Pahalgam, Gulmarg Gondola Ride, visit to Aru & Chandanwari, and SonamargTrip to Thajiwas Glacier in Sonamarg, Sonmarg Zero Point are chargeable extra and not included in the package by default.
- Hand Baggages are not allowed in Srinagar and Jammu in Flights.
- All Gardens’ entrance fee starts from Rs 20 To 70 per pax per garden (to be paid directly by the guest on his visit).
- Shikara ride can accommodate a maximum of 04 pax per boat.
- Shankara Acharya temple timings are 07:00 AM To 05:00 PM.
- Cameras & Mobiles are not allowed inside most Temples, it is advisable not to carry the same during temple visit
- No Hand baggage will be allowed to be carried inside the aircraft (Srinagar Airport) due to security reasons. Only jewelry and laptops will be allowed for cabin baggage
- Guest needs to reach the airport 03 to 04 hrs prior to departure due to security check in
- If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the return journey to your origin.
- At the time of check-in to your hotel, hotel may ask you to make an advance/security deposit (amount depends upon hotel policy). This amount is refunded at the time of check-out, minus the cost of any items taken from the mini-bar or other charges (like late check-out or any damages done to the accommodation).
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore.
- We reserve the right to issue a full refund in case we believe that we are unable to fulfil the services for any technical reasons.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical condition it completely depends on hotel policy).
- Check-in and check-out times at hotels would be as per hotel policies. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- The price does not include expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- We reserve the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- In case a flight gets cancelled, we will not be liable to provide any alternate flights within the same cost, any additional cost incurred for the same shall be borne by the traveler.
- Reservation amount has to be paid upfront for us to start confirming your package.
- Full flight amount (if flights included) and any non-refundable hotel amount has to be paid within 3 days of booking.
- Balance payment (if any) needs to be completed 21 days prior to travel.
- For travel in less than 21 days from booking, complete payment must be received within 24 hours of booking.
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, PayPal, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, SWIFT or deposit cash Rs 1,99,000/- in adhereance to Income Tax ACT.
- We charge non-refundable financing fees for overdue amounts:
- Financing charges: 1% per day of pending amount, compounding per day
- Processing charges for financing: 5% per week of pending amount or INR 10,000 per week, whichever is lower; from 2nd week.
- We reserve the right to cancel your trip without notice after due date. Any cancellation costs will be borne by you.
- If the above-mentioned payment terms are not followed, we will not be held responsible for any change made in the package itinerary due to non-availability of flights, Hotels, Ferry etc.
- There might be an increase in total package cost offered at the time of bookings in case the payments are not received by us as per the terms mentioned and the extra cost need to be borne by the guest.
- We will never ask you to pay in a personal account. Please always pay using our website or in our company bank account.
- Date of booking to 31 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
- 30 to 16 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel – cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy.
- In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
- There will also be cancellation/amendment facilitation fee of Rs 2,500 per person (for Domestic Package) and Rs 5,000 per person (for International Package)